Sunday, September 11, 2011

Smarter Than Me

 

Have you ever looked back to some part of your life and thought,                  
                               "What was I thinking"?
I often struggle with making life choices.  So many times I look back and realize that the choice I made at the time was not the right one for me. I wish I could go back and tell the "then me" what to do, or that I had some wise council to advise me going forward.
So I painted a "wise owl" in my journal to help me with future dilemmas. Hopefully, she's smarter than me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    I like your beautiful art work! But this post looks so familiair to me, that I thought a little support might be welcome ( I hope you understand my english :-) ) Anyway: thank you for the free tutorial and pdf in your other post, I think I give it a try! It looks verry nice and might be a nice halloween decoration for my house!
    Have a nice weekend and
    greetings from the Netherlands,
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete