Monday, January 25, 2010

One of Those Days

Ugh. My day started hectic and only went crazy from there! The Nip-Nops and I just had a short walk this morning as Dexter only wanted to eat grass. Do I even need to tell you what came next? Yes, he first threw up all over the freshly changed bed, then in the car, then on me (several times). He's finally sleeping so I had a little time to make another page in my Remains of the Day journal. No I didn't document that part!



The little silver Ganish is a 3-d sticker I got in India a few years ago. I wish I had more!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful sticker!

    Oh, puppies. what would we do without them? My doggie Scout ate grass on saturday and I was sure she was going to throw up, but she didn't.
    I hope you have a much better walk tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete