Friday, July 23, 2010

Mandala Workshop Live!

The class goes "live" on Monday and I'm so excited by all my fellow artists joining in the fun!!! It's been such a challenge, learning so many new technology things (eek)! But all my ducks are in a row, all classes finished, and ready to go. I'm sending it out with much love to you!

I'm already working on  new things to share... I've got a "Holiday Mandala" class in the works and it's soo darn cute I can't stand it! It will be a new take on...well ...you'll see!!

I'll also be offering some free classes on the blog (Spooky Halloween  is the first), so stay tuned!
xoxo
Deb

6 comments:

  1. looks like a great class! good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I guess it's too early for the spooky halloween class to be posted?

    Okay. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deborah...I'm just touching base with you since I was gone for vacation and left a comment with questions regarding your mandela class and I haven't had a response as yet. I'd love to know how long the class is available once we sign up and the class ends? Thanks so much, Roberta
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com
    rlphilbr13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is amazing! So pretty. And good luck with your class!~!

    ReplyDelete